Twinkling Star✦
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Blog
Move On
POSTED ON: Thursday 22 November 2012 at 01:57 | 0 Says


It’s hurting me
It gives me pain
I can’t do anything
Except to hug my heart

Although I want
To speak some words
But I do believe that is not a choice

Chorus#
I’ve suffered much
To even care
This one little thing
That leaves a scar
On the same place over and over again

This heart might be hurting
But it does heal
This heart might be in pain
But it does heal
But I won’t
And I won’t never ever
Leave it all alone
And will always move on
Oooo…
Cause I believe everything would be okay
If I just give it some time
Oooo…
Keep on believing
Keep on believing 3x

And right now
All is left to keep
Are these teardrops that my heart sent me
Say I’m sorry
For not keeping my word
 From letting you cry
Oh my heart…

Repeat Chorus#
And I won’t never ever leave it all alone….
And will always…
Move on...







THANKS FOR READING


OldNew












Assalamualaikum and Hi! Welcome to my blog ^^ Feel free to look around. And if you like anything, please be first to LIKE and SAYS!! You can also follow me here or on FB, twitter and Tumblr too~~^^ Just click the tabs above <3 Happy viewing~~ ^^










Owner : Hanis Wardah
ENJOY >.^