Twinkling Star✦
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Blog
Again
POSTED ON: Thursday 22 November 2012 at 01:46 | 0 Says


Time passing by
Ready to let it go
Love comes around
Cheering me up
Up and down

Clear in my eyes
You’re not the one
Him getting along with me
Just fine

One word that I wanna say
One word that struck my mind
One word that I’d love to say
I’ve fallen in love
Again

True~~
The feelings in me
And now I’m feeling it
This time
It is true baby
This time it is

Bubbles of love flew
Inside my heart freely
Making me wanna live
Again






THANKS FOR READING


OldNew












Assalamualaikum and Hi! Welcome to my blog ^^ Feel free to look around. And if you like anything, please be first to LIKE and SAYS!! You can also follow me here or on FB, twitter and Tumblr too~~^^ Just click the tabs above <3 Happy viewing~~ ^^










Owner : Hanis Wardah
ENJOY >.^