Twinkling Star✦
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Blog
Bout You
POSTED ON: Thursday 22 November 2012 at 02:08 | 0 Says


The stars blink tonight
The moon at the side
It makes me wanna think
Bout you

The darkness all around
With no lights came upon
With you by my side
That’s alright

Chorus# 
Believe me when I say
That I’m missing you
I just wanna hold your hand
And feel your warm hug
Walking together side by side

I put my hand with yours
And I pray that day would last
And I thought to myself
Isn’t that wonderful…









THANKS FOR READING


OldNew












Assalamualaikum and Hi! Welcome to my blog ^^ Feel free to look around. And if you like anything, please be first to LIKE and SAYS!! You can also follow me here or on FB, twitter and Tumblr too~~^^ Just click the tabs above <3 Happy viewing~~ ^^










Owner : Hanis Wardah
ENJOY >.^