Twinkling Star✦
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Blog
Mad
POSTED ON: Thursday 22 November 2012 at 02:51 | 0 Says

Chorus#
Feels so sad,
Feels so mad,
But there's nothing I can do...

I know I'm right,
I know it's right,
But things just cannot change...

My heart feels hurt,
my heart feels wrong,
But I just cannot run...
Cannot run...


I have to stay,
I have to calm,
Before I go cry and
Clear up my mind...

I have to let it go and
Never look back...
So that everything (2x)
Would come back to me...

Repeat Chorus#

I'm so mad...
Please just go...
I'm so mad...
Don't wanna know...
I'm so mad...
I'm just so... mad...







THANKS FOR READING


OldNew












Assalamualaikum and Hi! Welcome to my blog ^^ Feel free to look around. And if you like anything, please be first to LIKE and SAYS!! You can also follow me here or on FB, twitter and Tumblr too~~^^ Just click the tabs above <3 Happy viewing~~ ^^










Owner : Hanis Wardah
ENJOY >.^